This article is provide by Climbing Tikes, an Essex based business and has been set up by a husband and wife team who know just how important it is to encourage our children to play outdoors.
As a family business you can expect to see an excellent service and most certainly you will not be treated as a number.
Thier frames have been sourced from a very reliable European manufacturer and are not the flimsy overpriced product that can be seen in most garden centres or high street toy shops. We are the sole distributor of this product in the UK and can offer excellent deals on delivery.
So if your thinking about buying your children a climbing frame this summer then read on for some great advice
remember to add a 2m safe surround.
All Climbing Tikes climbing frames will allow you to add on extra components.
Age range -
choose something that all age ranges can play on
This is how they are delivered
All the wood for climbingtikes climbing frames come pre-cut to size.
They are delivered to us on a pallet.
The photo on the right was from a delivery of 4 Jackpot (twintower) climbing frames.
Full instructions come in the box with the accessories for the frames. These are very easy to follow.
When assemling the climbing frame make sure you:-
* Read the instruction book don’t just look at the pictures.
* Sort the wood into piles so that they are accessible when required.
* Have some extra people on had to assist you with the build. There will be times when you need help supporting the structure.
* site your climbing frame 1.8 – 2m away from any obstructions including hedges and trees
* Make sure you use a concrete base to stop any sinkage of the frame.
* Check all fittings and fixings on a regular basis.